Monday, February 14, 2011

BathHouse Load Used as Lube for Jacking Off

A little business took me to Dallas and not having a car and being somewhat removed from the gayspots, living in a hotel downtown, I decided to hop a cab and check out the Midtowne Spa. I'm glad a cabbed it as it was farther away than appeared on the GoogleMap and it is located in Deep Ellum, the oldstyle traditional skid row/ghetto area except now it's staging an uneven reinvention, meaning there are lots of vacant lots, and dark streets, not a place to park your car overnight. The Midtowne Spa should be the hottest ticket for bath house sex in Dallas but it was fairly quiet for a Saturday night. As big as it is, it just needs a lot of people to make it feel really attractive, and those people weren't there the night I was. It has three floors, a rooftop sundeck and a spa on a lower level. The rooms are basic and plain, as they should be and the lighting in the hallways and rooms could be improved; a little darker would make it sexier. So I give the Midtowne a qualified thumbs up...I wasn't disappointed in the set-up, just in the shortage of men...and yeah, parking seems to be a problem that could hurt business. They have a tiny lot and the lot down the block is a pay lot, and like I said, I'd think twice about parking on the street. And I don't think Texans wouldn't even think of using cabs, especially in a spread out place like Dallas.
I had a few encounters: a Princess Tiny Meat gave me a quick fuck...it was maybe the smallest dick I've ever had so I clamped down on it and did my best to keep in my ass, which I did, and man,I was rewarded with a big load...sadly, it went right into his condom. I made sure I got that condom and after he left, I squeezed the cum out and lubed my asslips with it, smearing the rest on my buttcheeks.
Later, a big daddy came in and his dick was just the right size, not too big and we were able to get another big load, this one went straight up my ass, it was great...the kind of fuck that afterwards makes you want to take the time to meditate on the beauty of sex. But I didn't realize how big a load until I got back to my hotel, did a squat and got all the cum pooled into the palm of my hand. I hit my favorites on Xtube and jacked off using that cum to lube my dick...all of this made me feel pretty sexy and it was nice to think back on how that cum got up there in my ass, and how to spread that seed, mixing it up with your own. All said, an pretty good OK time in Texas.

6 comments:

Bob Davila said...

hey man, i agree about midtowne in dallas. i was last there in april 2010 and was disappointed that it wasn't nearly as busy as it used to be. several years ago i would spend entire weekends there when i visited dallas and was always rewarded with lots of holes hungry for my tainted seed. one of the hottest fucks of my entire life happened there, where i met and played with a real father and son. they were both poz, hot and nasty as hell, and i went home with them to continue breeding both and tag-team junior with his dad. i used to play with all kinds of rednecks (my favorite sleaze pigs!) and always had a good time.

Mr said...

Hot post & thanks for the idea! Lol! Did u eat the cum?

Billy Twee said...

Hi Lee...no, there wasn't enough cum, sadly. Thanks for your comment.

Billy Twee said...

Bob, do you mean that couple was really (biologically) father & son? If so, that is one of my favorite fetishes. I can only fantasize about it as that situation is rare. Very hot scene you had...wish I had been there!

Tyson H. Box said...

Took 7 loads there last night. Hung out in the maze room and took cock and seed through glory holes and out in public. Was sweet......Goinhg back tonight for more

John Sarlay said...

The new general manager there, Bob, is a total asshole. He treats customers and employees like nusances. He isn't the least bit fair, reasonable or concerned about the business. It's his way or the highway. I bring this to your attention because it explains why business sucks there. Mike Zappa, Mr. Midtowne Spa Owner, it's time to replace Bob in Dallas. He has run off countless good employees and long term customers. His attitude filters down through the ranks and passed on to the customers through the employees. Bob is the worst person to manage people and deal with customers.