Friday, December 10, 2010

STD's and the Fuckbuddy System

I'm sitting here writing this with a load of hot pozcum percolating in my butthole. In a while, I'll be able to shit it out and add it to my collection stored in the fridge. This load comes courtesy of a fuckbud whom I call Capt. Hook the Butt Pirate of the Caribbean because of the angularity of his equipment and his place of national origin, although he's also a sophisticated New Yorker and now a San Franciscan. He's a professional and we fuck during his lunch hour, as his place of work is just a short walk away. I really love this guy, as a person and as a sex partner, and he's very important. All fuckbuds are. I'll explain.
Tomorrow there's the Cockpit Party at the Mack sexclub on Folsom St. and Gehno and the guys arranged with the County health dept. for STD testing. This is a wonderful and greatly appreciated function...although not unique...the Berkeley Men's Health organization conducts similar services the the Steamworks.
But you know, your fuckbuddies are also good sources regarding your STD status. If something comes up, they'll tell you right away...and not only will you go and get tested, but you'll (assuming you are a mensch and of course you are) stop having sex until the issue is resolved. Relying entirely on your fuckbuds could lead to a false sense of security, but I don't think so...we're all adults. It's as good a buddy system as any.
I hate getting tested because of my embarrassing, Christian guilt issues. The people at the SF VD Clinic and the people at the VA couldn't be nicer, but it's still awkward for me...I still feel guilty for getting the clap or worse. I can't stomach the condom lectures which health care professionals are obligated to give. So that's why I'm grateful to the Cockpit and most of all to my fuckbuds...for all the hot anonymous sex in our lives, we always come back to family.

No comments: