Friday, October 8, 2010

Captain Hook, Butt Pirate of the Caribbean

First thing, he IS from the Caribbean and he IS a butt pirate as he's savaged my asshole a few times now, to the point where he's becoming a regular fuckbuddy. He's also a chef who's worked in New York and San Francisco, but what makes him Captain Hook is his phenomenal cock: it's got a crook that's almost a 90 degree angle...I'm exaggerating a little to make a point, but I've seen and taken a lot of dick in my time, and this one is unique and for real. I've discovered that my best position for him is my fuckbench, actually a sofa with a low back where I can hang my arms or snort poppers while he fucks me. We've fucked on the bed and on the floor and standing up, but not missionary style...not yet. I'm really curious to feel how that dick fits in and what places deep in my ass it's going to prod and stroke. When you get a top who's average to small, you get on your back, spread those cheeks and stretch your hole to make it easy for him to stuff it in. With bigger guys, it's problematic. You'll notice that most bottoms take mega-hung Lito Cruz doggy style although I understand Tim Skyler takes it in a sling, that's rare: big guys can hurt. I'm wondering if this crank is going to hurt. The only way to find out is to do it, which I'm hoping will be next week, and with another bottom in a tag team scene. I'm not a territorial bottom; I love having other bottoms around, it makes it all that much nastier.
I'm not at my best right now, recovering from an ailment encountered in the desert, and Captain Hook just called...he comes over during his lunch break...and I had to tell him not today...damn! Next week...missionary style...2 hot poz bottoms...one hot poz Captain Hook...worth waitin' for.

No comments: