Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Human Butt Plug

The Human Butt Plug is the best way to describe this Palm Springs top, with whom I've communicated several times before, whom I finally hooked up with last Sunday night. It was already around 10 p.m. when I logged into barebackrt to check out what was happening late on a Sunday night, in Palm Springs not necessarily the best time. I wasn't online for more than 5 minutes, when I got 'pinged' by Human Butt Plug, and within minutes I was on my way to his place in the gay ghetto of Warm Sands. He doesn't call himself the Human Butt Plug...I do. This guy's endowment is so big and fat that he can bring pleasure even when only semi-hard. As I sat down on his plumped up manmeat I felt my buttlips stretch and fit over that knob of his, and he didn't need to do much more...I had that fulfilling sensation one gets with his favorite butt plug...the one where the slightest movement causes subtle gentle ripples along the walls of your fuckchute. I maximized my good fortune by squeezing his shaft with my buttmuscles and massaging it, sending little jolts of pleasure up, down, everywhere. Butt Plug didn't let me do all the work: he told me when to move forward, when to back up, when to twist, and finally he was flipping me outwards like a tailgate, and that fat dick never once slipped out...I just kept the clamp on as best as I could and his cock is big enough to stay in. There was a third to our little party that night, a latino guy who I'd buddylisted a while ago...and I assume he got his ass worked over after I left, which I did around 2 a.m., but not before probing Butt Plug's butt with my talented little hands. His canal was not the deepest but it was certainly wide enough to provide for lots of fun...this closing was just a 'getting to know you' kind of fisting session...we both agreed to take it to the next step and soon. We also agreed that the 'tight hole' was vastly over-rated, surmising that the guys with tight holes just aren't getting around enough.

No comments: