Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dining Room Sling Fuck

Another hook-up in Cathedral City, and once again in the Cove, on a Saturday morning, around 11...through the services provided by Barebackrt. The dynamic: a gay partnered couple hosting a couple of friends for the weekend, and a cute schnauzer thrown in for the bargain. Guys in their 30's-40's, in good shape and evidently financially secure, a nicely landscaped yard in the modern desert style, a bland but well-kempt house, with a sling set up in the dining room, very middle class, very American, with 70's disco tracks filling the house...all rather memorable, and therefore, enticing...something I want to remember forever. A blonde guy ate me out for a good half hour, and then his partner came in, a bearded, short-haired muscular young dad who addressed his partner as 'boyfriend.' Dad put me in the sling and fucked me for another half hour, maintaining a fierce pace and never took a break, impressive, a nice good morning fuck...in a sling...in America's kitchen. Dad never came, but I could sense that he was tiring, and who wouldn't? I called it off, finally, satisfied, and I think he was, too, in our 'mature' way, when just the intimate contact is enough.

No comments: