Saturday, May 16, 2009

SOMA Ass Munching

Communicating with this top online, it was made abundantly clear that he was into eating ass...big time. I'm kinda sweaty, I wrote...should I shower or come as I am? He doesn't like the taste of lube...so I showered and made it to his place South of Market in about 20 minutes. He lives in one of those new, expensive, full service buildings. I called him from the sidewalk outside, and he told me to go to the reception desk, tell the security guard I was there to visit, etc. A burly security type walked me over to the elevators, turned the key and let me in and pushed the button for the seventh floor, and I was in. The paint was barely dry in the place, and it was nicely appointed, sexy colors and trendy features in the kitchen and bath. My man is a neatfreak...there wasn't a thing out of place and his collection of antique clocks was thoughtfully and artfully arranged over the fireplace. He sucked my dick for a short while and I did not get fully hard (I hardly ever do, especially when I eschew enhancements, such as tonight), but was very skillful...it was pretty good and I don't even care much for oral sex. He led me into the bedroom where his big bed was covered with a play sheet in a camouflage pattern and bid me to get on all fours at the edge of the bed. He was pretty sure of himself, giving me orders...move up, move back, down lower, twist slightly to the left...all in a firm but polite way. He was clearly a top...and a top who enjoyed eating ass. He munched at my mancunt for about ten minutes, then applied some lube and then slo-fucked my ass, never quite rockhard. Then he would take one of those towelettes and wipe my butthole clean, and then get down to eating me out again. He did this procedure a few times, and finally gave up when he lost his hard-on, which as I said never really got rockhard in the first place. He was very charming, very nice and we shared a couple of hits of weed, a very nice host for the right bottom, which I obviously was not. Well, I guess not...anyway, it was better than staying at home. Hopping on the local bus, getting back home within 15 minutes, I immediately went back on line, chatted with a couple somewhere in town about a threesome, and then they tried to IM me, which I know absolutely nothing about, and we lost the beat. So there I was in bed by midnight, enjoying a nice wank before getting a good night's sleep. I would never eat another guy's ass...it's something I do not do, but I don't mind it done to me, as long as he doesn't want to kiss me afterwards with my buttscent on his lips. This top didn't. If he calls me again, I'll get my ass over there.

No comments: